As a Meridian employee, you are recognized as both an individual and as a member of our strong team. If you would like to become part of a company committed to your career success, then we at Meridian would like to hear from you.
How we work
At Meridian we believe LEAN THINKING is the most efficient and creative way to approach a project. Our clients have learned to expect this. If you are a creative thinker who values excellence, we would love to talk with you.
Current Open Positions
At Meridian Structural Engineers, we are always looking for qualified people to add to our team. We currently have one available position. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you if your qualifications meet our needs.
Meridian Structural Engineers is looking for a registered Civil or Structural Engineer with experience in commercial building design. This position encompasses structural engineering design and project management of a wide variety of structures including hospital, multi-housing, schools, commercial and other building types. We are determined to find an engineer who will be a long-term asset to our team, our clients, and our growing business; one who is also interested in ownership possibilities as the business develops.
- Prepare construction reports and drawings
- Process and analyzing data
- Structural design and analysis of timber, masonry, steel and concrete structures
- Field investigation of existing structures/facilities
- Prepare structural engineering permit packages
- Communicate and work well with clients, engineering staff and building departments
- Expertise in California Building Code and Code Referenced Standards such as ASCE; AISC 325, 341, 360; ACI 318; NDS.
- Strong skills in engineering platforms including ACAD, REVIT, RISA program suite, ETABS, Enercalc and other various related Engineering software.
- Experience with low and midrise buildings of all material types.
- DSA and OSHPD experience preferred.
- 6+ years of structural engineering experience of building design is required.
- P.E. required; S.E. preferred
- Project management experience preferred.